3D2N Vietnam Ho Chi Minh Highlights City Package Special Interest Tour
PHP 9,740 per pax minimum of 2 person
Validity : Until December 31, 2018
Liberty Hotel Saigon Parkview
Property Location With a stay at Liberty 4, youll be centrally located in Ho Chi Minh City, steps from 23 and 9 Park and minutes from Zen Plaza. This family-friendly hotel is within close proximity of Saigon Culinary Arts Centre and Museum of Fine Arts. Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 89 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Windows open for fresh air and city views. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature makeup/shaving mirrors and complimentary toiletries. Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities Pamper yourself with onsite massages, body treatments, and facials. Youre sure to appreciate the recreational amenities, including a health club, a sauna, and a steam room. Additional features include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. Event facilities at this hotel consist of small meeting rooms and banquet facilities. For a surcharge, guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) or park nearby.
▪ Round trip airport transfers based on seat in coach (In & Out Tan Son Nhat International Airport – SGN only)
▪ 3D2N Room Accommodation
▪ Daily hotel breakfast
▪ Half day Saigon (Ho Chi Minh) city tour based on seat in coach
▪ Any visa (if required)
▪ Midnight transfer surcharge (midnight arrivals or departures between 2300 hrs to 0600 hrs) : USD 10/Way
▪ Any kind of tipping
▪ Peak season surcharges
▪ Anything that is not specifically mentioned in the INCLUSIONS is on pax account
▪ Any kind of personal expenses or Optional tours/extra meals ordered by the guests
Day 01: Arrival in Ho Chi Minh (No Meals)
▪ Arrive at Tan Son Nhat Airport
▪ Meet and greet by the local representative and transfer to hotel to check in
▪ Enjoy free time on own leisure
▪ Overnight at the hotel
Day 02: Half Day Ho Chi Minh City Tour (B)
Breakfast at the hotel
▪ Take a half day tour to discover the city, known as the “Paris of the East”
▪ Visit the War Remnant Museum
▪ The Notre Dame Cathedral
▪ The Central Post Office
▪ The handicraft and lacquer ware workshop
▪ Then ending up at Ben Thanh market wet & dry market for your free & easy shopping moment
Lunch at local restaurant
Free time on your own arrangement
Overnight in Ho Chi Minh
Day 03: Depart Ho Chi Minh (B)
▪ Enjoy hotel breakfast and free time on own leisure until check out from hotel
▪ Transfer to Tan Son Nhat Airport
**End of Service**
(Itinerary is subject to change depending on the local weather & traffic condition without prior notice.)
▪ Surcharge is applied during super peak season
▪ Note: (For INTERNATIONAL) – 50% down payment is required of the total amount in order to process the request. Remaining balance is allowed to be paid in an installment basis, provided that the whole amount must be fully paid 21 days prior the travel date.
Source Real Living:
▪ This BLOG claims no credit for any images posted on this site unless otherwise noted.
▪ Images on this blog are copyright to its respectful owners.
▪ Photos used are for illustration purposes only.
▪ We do not own the photos and no copyright infringement is intended if there is an image appearing on this blog that belongs to you and does not wish for it appears on this site, please E-mail with a link to said image and it will be promptly removed.