2D1N Maniwaya Island Joiners Tour Package
Php 3,199 per person for group of 4 persons and up
Validity: Until December 31, 2018
▪ Php 3,199 per person for group of 4 persons and up
▪ Php 3,299 per person for group of 3 persons
▪ Php 3,399 per person for group of 2 persons
▪ Php 3,499 per person for solo travelers
Tour Schedule for Joiners Tours:
▪ Saturday to Sunday every week-end
▪ And every holiday
▪ Land transfer (Manila to Gen Luna Quezon to Manila)
▪ Fuel, toll-fee, parking, driver’s fee and driver’s accommodation
▪ Environmental fee, permit and taxes
▪ Tent accommodation
▪ Boat fee
▪ Terminal fee
▪ Entrance fees
Optional Additional PHP 150 per persons for the meals (150×4=600)
▪ Tipping for the guide and driver.
▪ Peak Season surcharge (TBA upon confirmation of booking).
▪ Anything that is not specifically mentioned in the INCLUSIONS is on pax account.
▪ 10:30 pm pick up @ Caltex gasoline station in front of trinoma mall
▪ 11:30 pm pick up @ mall of asia north side open parking
▪ 12:00 pm departure time going to Gen Luna Quezon
06:00 am estimated time of arrival at gen Luna port
07:00 am estimated time of departure to Maniwaya Island
08:30 am estimated time of arrival in Maniwaya
▪ 09:30 am Palad Sandbar
12:00 pm lunch (Guest own account) Optional
01:00 pm FREE TIME
07:00 pm dinner (Guest own account) Optional
▪ 08:00 pm FREE TIME to enjoy your night at the island
▪ 07:00 am Breakfast (Guest own account) Optional
▪ 08:00 am Ungab rock formation
▪ 09:00 am back to Maniwaya island
▪ 11:30 am Lunch (Guest own account) Optional
▪ 01:00 pm back to Gen Luna port
▪ 09:00 pm ETA MANILA
Don’t Forget to Bring:
Sunblock, water proof camera, mineral water, personal things like (towels, blankets, clothes, etc)
Toiletries, swimming goggles, personal hygiene
**End of Service**
(Itinerary is subject to change depending on the flight details, local weather and traffic condition without prior notice.)
BOOK AND BUY ONLY!
▪ Surcharge is applied during super peak season
Terms and Condition:
▪ Reservation depends on the availability of the tour schedule
▪ Once booked, changing of schedule is not allowed
▪ Once bookings have been finalized, all reservations are non-refundable.
▪ Travel time usually takes 4 to 6 hours
Source Real Living:
▪ This BLOG claims no credit for any images posted on this site unless otherwise noted.
▪ Images on this blog are copyright to its respectful owners.
▪ Photos used are for illustration purposes only.
▪ We do not own the photos and no copyright infringement is intended if there is an image appearing on this blog that belongs to you and does not wish for it appears on this site, please E-mail with a link to said image and it will be promptly removed.