3D2N Majestic Malaysia Kuala Lumpur City Package Special Interest Tour
PHP 6,330 per pax minimum of 2 person
Validity: Until March 31, 2019
Arenaa Star Hotel
Property Location With a stay at Arenaa Star Hotel, you’ll be centrally located in Kuala Lumpur, steps from St. John’s Cathedral and minutes from Jamek Mosque. This hotel is close to Petaling Street and Petronas Twin Towers. Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 167 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have rainfall showerheads and makeup/shaving mirrors. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks. Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including a spa tub, a sauna, and a steam room. Additional amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a television in the lobby. Dining Satisfy your appetite at the hotel’s restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, or grab a snack at a coffee shop/caf. Business, Other Amenities Featured amenities include limo/town car service, a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage. Free parking is available onsite.
▪ 3 Days 2 Nights Hotel Accommodation
▪ Daily Hotel Breakfast
▪ Round trip airport transfers based on seat in coach (In & Out Kuala Lumpur International Airport – KUL)
▪ Half day Kuala Lumpur city tour based on seat in coach
▪ Any visa (if required)
▪ Peak Season surcharges
▪ Tourism Tax of RM 10/Room/Night (Guests to pay upon check in at the hotel)
▪ Tipping for the guide and driver : USD 3/Pax/Day
▪ Midnight transfer surcharge (between 2300 to 0700 hours): USD 15/Person/Way (Min. 2 Pax) & USD 30/Person/Way (for Single traveller)
▪ Fare quoted is based on SIC. Any last minute change in the flight details/pick up time, additional charge of USD 55/Van/Way shall be applied.
▪ Anything that is not specifically mentioned in the INCLUSIONS is on pax account
▪ Any kind of personal expenses or Optional tours/extra meals ordered by the guests
New Tourism Tax Notice:
▪ Effective on August 2017, the local government of Malaysia will be imposing a new Tourism Tax nationwide
▪ The new tax tariff is still being finalized
▪ This shall be paid directly to the hotel
Day 01: Arrival in Kuala Lumpur (No Meals)
▪ Arrive in Kuala Lumpur International Airport
▪ Meet and transfer to hotel to check in
▪ Enjoy free time on own leisure
Day 02: Half Day City Tour (B)
After hotel breakfast
Pick up from the hotel lobby at 0845 hrs for half day Kuala Lumpur city tour
▪ King’s Palace
▪ Independent Square
▪ National Mosque
▪ National Monument
▪ Twin Tower for photo stop and Cocoa House
Afterwards, enjoy free time on own leisure
Please be at the hotel lobby at least 15 mins. before pick up time
Day 03: Depart Kuala Lumpur (B)
▪ Enjoy hotel breakfast
▪ Free time on own leisure until check out from hotel and transfer to KLIA.
** End of Service **
(Itinerary is subject to change depending on the flight details, local weather and traffic condition without prior notice.)
” Note: (For INTERNATIONAL) – 50% down payment is required of the total amount in order to process the request. Remaining balance is allowed to be paid in an installment basis, provided that the whole amount must be fully paid 21 days prior the travel date.
Source Real Living:
▪ This BLOG claims no credit for any images posted on this site unless otherwise noted.
▪ Images on this blog are copyright to its respectful owners.
▪ Photos used are for illustration purposes only.
▪ We do not own the photos and no copyright infringement is intended if there is an image appearing on this blog that belongs to you and does not wish for it appears on this site, please E-mail with a link to said image and it will be promptly removed.