4D3N Hong Kong with Macau City Special Interest Tour Package
PHP 10,400 per pax minimum of 2 person
Validity : Until March 31, 2019
A 5-minute drive from Tsing Yi Station, Rambler features rooms with panoramic views of Rambler Channel. It has a themed garden and free shuttle to Maritime Shopping Centre. Each room at Rambler Oasis Hotel is equipped with air conditioning, a private bathroom and satellite TV. Guests can take a stroll through the large Senses Garden, which has 6 themed zones or relax at the indoor club house. A fitness centre is also available. Calling cards, MTR and airport tickets can be purchased at the 24-hour front desk. Situated within the transportation hub of Kowloon, Rambler Oasis Hotel is a 20-minute train ride from Disneyland Resort and a 20-minute taxi ride from Hong Kong International Airport. Maritime Square Shopping Centre is a 7-minute shuttle bus ride away.
▪ Round trip airport transfers based on seat in coach (In & Out HKG International Airport only)
▪ 4D3N Room Accommodation
▪ Daily outside breakfast
▪ FREE Dimsum breakfast & half day Hong Kong city tour with Macau Day Tour based on seat in coach (incl. City tour & One way ferry ticket)
▪ FREE Open Top Bus experience
▪ Any visa (if required)
▪ Customary tippings after the city tour
▪ Peak Day & Weekend (Fri & Sat) Surcharges
▪ Midnight transfer surcharge between 2200 hrs to 0800 hrs
▪ Foreign Passport Surcharge of USD 30 per person
▪ Anything that is not specifically mentioned in the INCLUSIONS is on pax account
▪ Any kind of personal expenses or Optional tours/extra meals ordered by the guests
Day 01: Arrival In Hong Kong (No Meals)
▪ Arrive in Hong Kong
▪ Proceed to the designated meeting area and transfer to hotel to check in
▪ Enjoy free time on own leisure
▪ Overnight at the hotel
▪ Free Open Top Bus Ride at 1600H pick up at Kowloon Hotel Lobby (near Tsim Sha Tsui MTR station exit E) (ride approx. 45 minutes along the heart of Kowloon Peninsula, tour ends at ladies market or temple street.)
▪ Bus will leave on time and will not wait for the late guests
▪ Meeting point: Kowloon Hotel (Tsim Sha Tsui near MTR Exit E)
▪ Duration: around 30-50 mins (depending on the traffic situation)
▪ Limited seats per day. First come first serve.
▪ Open Top Bus experience can be moved to other days (except on departure day)
▪ Open Top Bus ride is available for daily departure every 4pm only.
Day 02: Compulsory Hong Kong & Macau City Tour (B)
After dimsum breakfast
Start compulsory half day Hong Kong city tour to visit;
▪ Repulse Bay
▪ Aberdeen Fishing Village
▪ Mid-level of Victoria Peak
▪ Jewelry factory
▪ Souvenir shop
Afterwards, proceed to ferry terminal for Macau tour
then transfer to Venetian resort where guests may enjoy free time on their own leisure
They can ride the hotel free shuttle bus to the ferry terminal and easily buy ferry ticket for return back to Hong Kong whenever convenient to them
Own arrangement back to hotel
▪ Guests are required to go back to their hotel on their own arrangement
▪ Free Macau package requires minimum of 2 adults to run the tour
▪ The guests must join the city tour to be able to join the FREE Macau city tour
▪ Whenever pax did not join the compulsory city tour, Macau city tour will be automatically forfeited and no refund will be made
Day 03: Free & Easy (B)
▪ After outside breakfast, enjoy free time on own leisure or join optional tour
Day 04: Depart Hong Kong (B)
▪ After outside breakfast
▪ Enjoy free time until transfer to Hong Kong Airport
** End of Service **
(Itinerary is subject to change depending on the flight details, local weather and traffic condition without prior notice.)
▪ Surcharge is applied during super peak season
▪ For this package, infant must be charge at USD 76/infant (not FOC)
▪ Please let us know upon reservation so we can deduct manually
▪ Blackout dates: 15-18 Nov 2018 / 25-26 Dec 2018 / 29 Dec 2018 – 03 Jan 2019 (No Macau tour)
Note: (For INTERNATIONAL) – 50% down payment is required of the total amount in order to process the request. Remaining balance is allowed to be paid in an installment basis, provided that the whole amount must be fully paid 21 days prior the travel date.
Source Real Living:
▪ This BLOG claims no credit for any images posted on this site unless otherwise noted.
▪ Images on this blog are copyright to its respectful owners.
▪ Photos used are for illustration purposes only.
▪ We do not own the photos and no copyright infringement is intended if there is an image appearing on this blog that belongs to you and does not wish for it appears on this site, please E-mail with a link to said image and it will be promptly removed.