3D2N Fascinating BOHOL Special Interest Tour
PHP 6,956 per pax minimum of 2 person
Validity : Until November 30, 2019
Alona 42 Resort
Alona42 Resort is about 300 meters from the famous Alona Beach in a central but quiet location. The western end of the beach is about 3-4 minutes walk. The main facilities, bars and restaurants of Alona Beach are then about 5 more minutes walk. Alona 42 Resort was opened in January 2012 and is under German management. The resort currently offers 6 double rooms with spacious terrace in each room for rent. All rooms are comfortable, affordable and secluded in a quiet section of Alona Beach. It offers a tranquil stay with warm welcomes from our Boholano staff. Rooms and Buildings are built to European standards. To relax you can also use our landscaped gardens with tropical plants for soaking up the warm sun or relaxing with a drink in its bar which provides more than adequate seating. Its friendly staff will serve you breakfast, snacks and cold drinks.
▪ 3D2N Room Accommodation
▪ Daily Breakfast
▪ Roundtrip SIC Airport Transfers (IN and OUT Tagbilaran Airport)
▪ SIC Choco Countryside Tour with Lunch
▪ Tipping for the guide and driver
▪ Peak Season surcharge (TBA upon confirmation of booking).
▪ Anything that is not specifically mentioned in the INCLUSIONS is on pax account.
▪ Any kind of personal expenses or Optional tours/extra meals ordered by the guests.
Day 1 : Arrival/Free Own Leisure
▪ Arrive at Tagbilaran Airport
▪ You will be pick-up by our tour operator for your transfer to hotel
▪ Overnight stay at the hotel.(No Meal)
Day 2 : Choco Countryside Tour
Breakfast inside the hotel
By 08:00am, you will be pick-up by our Tour Representative for your Choco Countryside Tour
Enjoy whole day sightseeing tour to Bohol best scenic spots which includes the ff;
▪ Blood Compact Site
▪ Baclayon Church
▪ Phython Sanctuary
▪ Bilar Man-made forest
▪ Butterfly Garden
▪ The World famous Chocolate Hills as well us visit the home of the world’s smallest primates, the tarsier
▪ Lunch will be serve ala Buffet on board a floating restaurant while you were enjoying the traditional music and scenery of the Loboc River
Before tour ends, you will be drop-off at the Aproniana Gift Shop for your souvenirs
Est. Tour Duration: 8 hours
Overnight Stay at the hotel. (B)
Day 3 : Departure
▪ After breakfast, enjoy free time until check out from hotel.
▪ Transfer to Tagbilaran Airport. (B)
** End of Service **
(Itinerary is subject to change depending on the flight details, local weather and traffic condition without prior notice.)
Note: Down payment 50% of the total amount to process the request and the remaining 50% balance need to be paid 14 days before the travel date.
▪ Surcharge is applied during super peak season
Source Real Living:
▪ This BLOG claims no credit for any images posted on this site unless otherwise noted.
▪ Images on this blog are copyright to its respectful owners.
▪ Photos used are for illustration purposes only.
▪ We do not own the photos and no copyright infringement is intended if there is an image appearing on this blog that belongs to you and does not wish for it appears on this site, please E-mail with a link to said image and it will be promptly removed.