4D3N A Taste of Brunei Package (BWN-T2G3-AM1819) Special Interest Tour
PHP 11,005 per pax minimum of 2 person
Validity: Until December 31, 2018
Le Gallery Suites Hotel
This unassuming hotel lies within a complex of shops and restaurants.
Its 4 km from Istana Nurul Iman, the Sultan of Bruneis palatial residence, and a 13-minute walk from the ornate Sultan Omar Ali Saifuddin Mosque.
▪ Round trip airport transfers based on seat in coach (In & Out Brunei International Airport – BWN only)
▪ 4D3N Room Accommodation
▪ Daily hotel breakfast
▪ Meet and greet upon arrival at Brunei International Airport
▪ Half day city & water village tour based on seat in coach (MBH02)
▪ Any visa (if applicable)
▪ Any kind of tipping
▪ Peak season surcharges
▪ Anything that is not specifically mentioned in the INCLUSIONS is on pax account
▪ Any kind of personal expenses or optional tours/ extra meals ordered by the guests
Day 01: Arrival In Brunei (No Meals)
▪ Arrive at Brunei International Airport
▪ Meet and greet by the local representative dressed in Brunei traditional costume and transfer to hotel to check in
▪ Enjoy free time on own leisure
▪ Overnight at the hotel
Day 02: Half Day Brunei City & Water Village Tour (4 Hours) (B)
Departure Time: Hotel in Jerudong — 8:30 am & 1:30 pm
Hotel in Bandar — 9:00 am & 2:00 pm
After hotel breakfast
Pick up at the hotel lobby by the tour guide and proceed to visit;
▪ Highlights of the tour will be a scenic boat ride around the biggest Malay Water Village in the world and visit to a local home where you can observe the daily livelihood of a typical villagers living in houses on stilts on Brunei River
Local refreshments will be served
You will also be taken to visit the;
▪ Malay Technology Museum
▪ Omar Ali Saifuddien Mosque
▪ The Royal Regalia Exhibition Hall, photo stop at the entrance of the Royal Palace and visit to the stunning Hassanil Bolkiah Mosque
Your tour ends with transfer back to your hotel
Note: Non-Muslims are not allowed to enter the mosques on Thursdays & Fridays or during any religious ceremonies and the tour will only cover the garden area and compound of the two mosques during such events
Day 03: Free & Easy (B)
▪ After hotel breakfast, enjoy free time on own leisure or join optional tour
Day 04: Depart Brunie (B)
▪ After hotel breakfast
▪ Enjoy free time on own leisure until transfer to Brunei Airport for flight back to Manila
Important Information on Brunei as a Tour Destination:
Non Muslims are not allowed to enter the mosques on Thursday, Friday and during any religious ceremony or festival period with or without prior notice from the relevant authority. For tours that involves visit to the mosques during the above period, the tour will only be a short photo stop and tour of the garden area of the mosque. All visitors are advice to dress moderately and ladies are required to wear a coat which is provided at the entrance of the mosque
2. Lunch on Friday
Lunch will be arranged either at 10.30 am or after 2.00 pm as all business premises are closed from 1200 Noon until 2.00 pm on Friday during the Friday Prayer time
3. Fasting Month
The next fasting month will start either in the last week of May 2017 or 1st week of June 2017
All restaurants are closed during the Muslim Fasting Month and packed lunch will be provided which can only be consumed in the privacy of your hotel room
For the full day city tour including lunch, we will send the client back to the hotel for lunch and then continue with the tour in the afternoon
All attractions are only opened in the morning during the fasting month
4. Hari Raya Period
All attractions will be closed for three days during the festival but the Royal Palace will be opened for tourist for 3 days starting from the second day of the festival
**End of Service**
(Itinerary is subject to change depending on the local weather & traffic condition without prior notice.)
▪ Surcharge is applied during super peak season.
” Note: (For INTERNATIONAL) – 50% down payment is required of the total amount in order to process the request. Remaining balance is allowed to be paid in an installment basis, provided that the whole amount must be fully paid 21 days prior the travel date.
Source Real Living:
▪ This BLOG claims no credit for any images posted on this site unless otherwise noted.
▪ Images on this blog are copyright to its respectful owners.
▪ Photos used are for illustration purposes only.
▪ We do not own the photos and no copyright infringement is intended if there is an image appearing on this blog that belongs to you and does not wish for it appears on this site, please E-mail with a link to said image and it will be promptly removed.