4D3N Camiguin Island Day Tour Package
PHP 13,791 per pax minimum of 2 person
Validity: Until March 31, 2019
The “City of Golden Friendship “, Cagayan de Oro presents a modern hotel befitting its status as one of the Philippines emerging metropolises – Seda Centrio. Right at the center of one of the most progressive hubs and the gateway of northern Mindanao Island, Seda Centrio melds an excellent location, outstanding customer service and superior quality into a memorable hospitality experience. Seda Centrio shares a roof with the upscale Centrio Mall. Though connected to the mall, it ensures security and exclusivity with a private entrance that leads to the Front Desk at the 4th floor where guests are greeted by a contemporary open layout connecting the lobby seamlessly into an e-lounge with its bank of iMacs and Misto restaurant and bar. Further up are the meeting rooms while outdoors, the “al fresco ” dining area leads up to the adult and childrens pools. Seda Centrio is approximately an hours drive to the Laguindingan Airport and within 20 minutes to the popular tourist attractions of white water rafting and waterfall trekking through Mapawa Nature Park.
▪ Seat in Couch Round Trip Airport Transfers (IN and OUT Laguindingan International Airport)
▪ 4D3N Room Accommodation
▪ Daily Hotel Breakfast
▪ Camiguin Island Day Tour via Multicab/ Jeepney
▪ Banca Rental for White Island
▪ Entrance Fees in Camiguin as per Itinerary
▪ Services of Local Guide
▪ Travel Insurance
▪ Tipping for the guide and driver
▪ Peak season surcharge (TBA upon confirmation of booking)
▪ Anything that is not specifically mentioned in the INCLUSIONS is on pax account
▪ Any kind of personal expenses or optional tours/ extra meals ordered by the guests
Day 01: Arrival/ Free Own Leisure
▪ Arrive at Laguindingan International Airport
▪ Meet and transfer to hotel for check in
▪ Enjoy your free time at own leisure
▪ Overnight stay at the hotel.(No Meal)
Day 02: Camiguin Island Day Tour via Multicab/ Jeepney
Breakfast inside the hotel
You will be pick-up by our Tour Operator via Jeepney/ Multicab going to Camiguin Island Port
Camiguin Island Tour via Multicab/ Jeepney covering;
▪ Walkway of Old Volcano
▪ Sunken Cemetery
▪ Gui-ob Old Church Ruins
▪ Sto. Nino Cold Spring and White Island (with view of Mt. Hibok Hibok)
Long sleeved rash guards are highly recommended or wear sunblock to protect from the heat of the sun
After tour, you will be transferred back to the hotel
Overnight stay at the hotel. (B)
Day 03: Free Own Leisure/ Join Optional Tour
▪ Enjoy whole day free time or join optional tour
▪ Overnight Stay at the hotel. (B)
Day 04: Free Own Leisure/Departure
▪ After hotel breakfast
▪ Enjoy free time until transfers to Laguindingan International Airport. (B)
**End of Service**
(Itinerary is subject to change depending on the local weather & traffic condition without prior notice.)
Note: Down payment 50% of the total amount to process the request and the remaining 50% balance need to be paid 14 days before the travel date.
Source Real Living:
▪ This BLOG claims no credit for any images posted on this site unless otherwise noted.
▪ Images on this blog are copyright to its respectful owners.
▪ Photos used are for illustration purposes only.
▪ We do not own the photos and no copyright infringement is intended if there is an image appearing on this blog that belongs to you and does not wish for it appears on this site, please E-mail with a link to said image and it will be promptly removed.