4D3N Bangkok Amazing Package Free & Easy Tour
PHP 9,073 per pax minimum of 2 person
Validity : Until October 31, 2018
Property Location With a stay at Pratunam Pavilion in Bangkok (Pratunam), you’ll be minutes from Suan Pakkard Palace and Pratunam Market. This hotel is within close proximity of Ganesha Shrine and Trimurti Shrine. Rooms Make yourself at home in one of the 144 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and microwaves. Rooms have private balconies where you can take in city views. Plasma televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and complimentary weekday newspapers. Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities Pamper yourself with onsite massages or enjoy recreation amenities such as a sauna. Additional amenities at this Art Deco hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, a pool table, and a creche (nursery). Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the complimentary area shuttle that operates within 1 km. Dining Satisfy your appetite at the hotel’s restaurant, which serves breakfast and lunch.
▪ Round trip airport transfers based on seat in coach (In & Out BKK – Suvarnabhumi Airport)
▪ 4D3N Room Accommodation
▪ Daily hotel breakfast
▪ Complimentary Half day Bangkok city tour based on seat in coach
▪ Any visa (if required)
▪ Tipping for the guide & driver
▪ Midnight transfer surcharge between 2200 hrs to 0600 hrs (late night/early morning transfer): USD 10/Person
▪ Anything that is not specifically mentioned in the INCLUSIONS is on pax account
▪ Any kind of personal expenses or optional tours/extra meals ordered by the guests
Day 01: Arrival In Bangkok (No Meals)
▪ Arrive at Suvarnabhumi International Airport
▪ Meet and transfer to hotel to check in
▪ Overnight at the hotel
Day 02: Half Day Bangkok City Tour (B)
After hotel breakfast
Proceed to Bangkok Half day complimentary city tour (08:30 hrs – 12:30 hrs) to visit the
▪ Famous Erawan Shrine (4 Face Buddha)
▪ Golden Buddha Temple (Wat Traimitr) via China Town
▪ Sightseeing (on board bus) to Ratchadamnoen Road
▪ HM King Rama V got the idea from Queen’s walk, in Queen Park, London, England
▪ Both sides along the road Kings had placed the governmental building and historical building such as The Democracy Monument
▪ Anantasmakom Hall (The Marble Throne Hall) and the equestrian statue of King Chulalongkorn (Rama V)
▪ The tour continue to visit local product shop at Gems Gallery & Show DC shopping complex
Tour ends with drop off at shopping mall OR back to hotel.
(Please be at the hotel lobby 10 mins. before the pick up time after which the company has the right to run No show.)
Day 03: Free and Easy (B)
▪ After hotel breakfast
▪ Enjoy free time on own leisure or join optional tour
Day 04: Depart Bangkok (B)
▪ After hotel breakfast
▪ Enjoy free time until check out from hotel and transfer to Suvarnabhumi International Airport
**End of Service**
(Itinerary is subject to change depending on the local weather & traffic condition without prior notice.)
▪ Surcharge is applied during super peak season.
” Note: (For INTERNATIONAL) – 50% down payment is required of the total amount in order to process the request. Remaining balance is allowed to be paid in an installment basis, provided that the whole amount must be fully paid 21 days prior the travel date.
Source Real Living:
▪ This BLOG claims no credit for any images posted on this site unless otherwise noted.
▪ Images on this blog are copyright to its respectful owners.
▪ Photos used are for illustration purposes only.
▪ We do not own the photos and no copyright infringement is intended if there is an image appearing on this blog that belongs to you and does not wish for it appears on this site, please E-mail with a link to said image and it will be promptly removed.