3D2N Maniwaya Island Exclusive Tour Package
Php 4,600 per person for group of 10 persons
Validity: Until December 31, 2018
You can set your preferred travel date:
▪ Php 4,600 per person for group of 10 persons
▪ Php 5,012 per person for group of 9 persons
▪ Php 5,525 per person for group of 8 persons
▪ Php 6,186 per person for group of 7 persons
▪ Php 7,067 per person for group of 6 persons
▪ Php 8,300 per person for group of 5 persons
▪ Php 10,150 per person for group of 4 persons
▪ Php 13,234 per person for group of 3 persons
▪ Php 19,400 per person for group of 2 persons
▪ Land transfer (Manila to Gen Luna Quezon to Manila)
▪ Fuel, toll-fee, parking, driver’s fee and driver’s accommodation
▪ Environmental fee, permit and taxes
▪ Tent accommodation
▪ Boat fee
▪ Terminal fee
Optional: Additional PHP 150 per persons for the meals (150×4=600)
▪ Tipping for the guide and driver.
▪ Peak Season surcharge (TBA upon confirmation of booking).
▪ Anything that is not specifically mentioned in the INCLUSIONS is on pax account.
▪ 11:30 pm pick up @ Mall of Asia north side open parking
▪ 12:00 pm departure time going to Gen Luna Quezon
06:00 am estimated time of arrival at gen Luna port
07:00 am estimated time of departure to Maniwaya Island
08:30 am estimated time of arrival in Maniwaya
▪ 09:30 am Palad Sandbar
12:00 pm lunch (Guest own account) Optional
01:00 pm FREE TIME
07:00 pm dinner (Guest own account) Optional
▪ 08:00 pm FREE TIME to enjoy your night at the island
07:00am breakfast (guest own account) Optional
▪ 08:00am free time at your own leisure to explore the resort
12:00nn lunch (guest own account) Optional
▪ 01:00pm free time to swim
07:00 am Breakfast (Guest own account) Optional
▪ 08:00 am Ungab rock formation
▪ 09:00 am back to Maniwaya Island
11:30 am Lunch (Guest own account) Optional
01:00 pm back to Gen Luna port
09:00 pm ETA MANILA
**End of Service**
(Itinerary is subject to change depending on the flight details, local weather and traffic condition without prior notice.)
Don’t Forget to Bring:
Sunblock, water proof camera, mineral water, personal things like (towels, blankets, clothes, etc)
Toiletries, swimming goggles, personal hygiene
Terms and Condition:
• Reservation depends on the availability of the tour schedule
• Once booked, changing of schedule is not allowed
• Once bookings have been finalized, all reservations are non-refundable.
• Travel time usually takes 4 to 6 hours
Source Real Living:
▪ This BLOG claims no credit for any images posted on this site unless otherwise noted.
▪ Images on this blog are copyright to its respectful owners.
▪ Photos used are for illustration purposes only.
▪ We do not own the photos and no copyright infringement is intended if there is an image appearing on this blog that belongs to you and does not wish for it appears on this site, please E-mail with a link to said image and it will be promptly removed.