3D2N Bangkok Amazing Package Free & Easy Tour
PHP 9,795 per pax minimum of 2 person
Validity : Until December 31, 2018
Berjarak kurang lebih 20 km dari Bandara Internasional Don Mueang dan Bandara Internasional Suvarnabhumi, Glow Pratunam Hotel Bangkok merupakan hotel bintang 4 yang menawarkan tempat menginap nyaman untuk Anda di jantung kota Bangkok. Hotel ini berjarak 15 menit dari MBK Shopping Mall dan Siam Paragon Shopping Centre. Sementara itu, Bangkok City Pillar, Istana Raja, Kuil Wat Arun, dan Kuil Fajar berjarak 5 km dari hotel Glow Pratunam ini. Ada juga Museum Madame Tussaud yang hanya berjarak 1,5 km, dan Kawasan Thonglor dengan jarak 7 km..Glow Pratunam Hotel Bangkok menyediakan fasilitas pusat kebugaran (gym), kolam renang outdoor, parkir, restoran, bar, hingga akses Wifi di seluruh area hotel. Kamar-kamar di hotel Glow Pratunam dilengkapi oleh fasilitas AC, TV kabel layar datar, iPod dock, teko listrik, dan minibar. Kamar mandinya menyediakan shower dan perlengkapan mandi..Manjakan lidah Anda dengan menyantap berbagai menu lezat khas lokal dan mancanegara di restoran hotel yang tersedia.
▪ Round trip airport transfers based on seat in coach (In & Out BKK – Suvarnabhumi Airport)
▪ 3D2N Room Accommodation
▪ Daily hotel breakfast
▪ Complimentary Half day Bangkok city tour based on seat in coach
▪ Any visa (if required)
▪ Tipping for the guide & driver
▪ Midnight transfer surcharge between 2200 hrs to 0600 hrs (late night/early morning transfer): USD 10/Person
▪ Anything that is not specifically mentioned in the INCLUSIONS is on pax account
▪ Any kind of personal expenses or optional tours/extra meals ordered by the guests
Day 01: Arrival In Bangkok (No Meals)
▪ Arrive at Suvarnabhumi International Airport
▪ Meet and transfer to hotel to check in.
▪ Overnight at the hotel
Day 02: Half Day Bangkok City Tour (B)
After hotel breakfast
Proceed to Bangkok Half day complimentary city tour (08:30 hrs – 12:30 hrs) to visit the
▪ Famous Erawan Shrine (4 Face Buddha)
▪ Golden Buddha Temple (Wat Traimitr) via China Town
▪ Sightseeing (on board bus) to Ratchadamnoen Road
▪ HM King Rama V got the idea from Queen’s walk, in Queen Park, London, England
▪ Both sides along the road Kings had placed the governmental building and historical building such as The Democracy Monument
▪ Anantasmakom Hall (The Marble Throne Hall) and the equestrian statue of King Chulalongkorn (Rama V)
▪ The tour continue to visit local product shop at Gems Gallery & Show DC shopping complex
Tour ends with drop off at shopping mall OR back to hotel
(Please be at the hotel lobby 10 mins. before the pick up time after which the company has the right to run No show.)
Day 03: Depart Bangkok (B)
▪ After hotel breakfast
▪ Enjoy free time until check out from hotel and transfer to Suvarnabhumi International Airport
**End of Service**
(Itinerary is subject to change depending on the local weather & traffic condition without prior notice.)
▪ Surcharge is applied during super peak season.
” Note: (For INTERNATIONAL) – 50% down payment is required of the total amount in order to process the request. Remaining balance is allowed to be paid in an installment basis, provided that the whole amount must be fully paid 21 days prior the travel date.
Source Real Living:
▪ This BLOG claims no credit for any images posted on this site unless otherwise noted.
▪ Images on this blog are copyright to its respectful owners.
▪ Photos used are for illustration purposes only.
▪ We do not own the photos and no copyright infringement is intended if there is an image appearing on this blog that belongs to you and does not wish for it appears on this site, please E-mail with a link to said image and it will be promptly removed.